Your company's energy bills have an impact on your bottom line as well as the environment. We can help you improve your building's energy efficiency, benefiting you in both areas!
Natural gas and electricity have been increasing each year by 3-8%, while energy use for heating and air conditioning accounts for more than 25% of the primary energy consumed in commercial buildings in the U.S. (EIA, Annual Energy Outlook 1998, Reference 1). Working to reduce your energy bill has a big impact on the environment. Reducing your energy bill by $9,000 per year is the equivalent of 10 fewer cars on the road for a year.
Seaman’s Can Help
We can help your bottom line by providing:
- Energy Team Walk-Throughs & Audits
- Lighting & Space Heating Evaluations
- Third-Party Energy Assessments
- LEED Evaluation of Your Building
- LEED Accredited Professional Engineers
- Guidance on Federal Tax Deductions & Utility Rebates
- Certified Energy Managers
- Factory Certified Controls Specialists
- Energy PE Expertise